Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary confirmation: "political consensus" delayed voting on the most important laws in parli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary confirmation: "political consensus" delayed voting on the most important laws in parli Empty Parliamentary confirmation: "political consensus" delayed voting on the most important laws in parli

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 2:14 am

[ltr]Parliamentary confirmation: "political consensus" delayed voting on the most important laws in parliament[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-11 at 18:22 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy of the coalition of state law Iskandar and Tutt, Monday, that the reason for the disruption of the most important laws within the parliament and the postponement of the vote is the lack of political consensus between the blocks and political parties, while accused political parties to work for their personal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The political incompatibility between the blocs and political parties has delayed the vote on the most important laws and projects within the parliament," he said, adding that "all parties and political blocs are working to their advantage, forgetting the public interest and serving the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "among the most important laws are disabled (intelligence law, informatics law, the law of amnesty, the law of the Commission) and other laws that must be voted on."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Legal Committee Ibtisam al-Hilali, for / Mawazin News / (10 May 2017), on the reasons behind the disruption of the most important laws and projects in the House of Representatives, noting that there is no consensus between the Presidency of Parliament and the parliamentary committees.[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Hussein Al - Nasser[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 2:16 pm