Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran was established as an export services company with the aim of supporting its merchants inside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran was established as an export services company with the aim of supporting its merchants inside Empty Tehran was established as an export services company with the aim of supporting its merchants inside

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:33 pm

[ltr]Tehran was established as an export services company with the aim of supporting its merchants inside Iraq[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-13 at 19:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The secretary-general of the Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini, has announced the establishment of an export services company to support Iranian traders and reduce the harmful economic rivalries within Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hosseini said during the fourth monthly meeting of the Joint Chamber of Commerce, the strategy pursued in Iraq towards Iran, but said that he should not look at Iraq as a temporary market, but must make efforts to take consistent steps in terms of competition with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Iran-Iraq Joint Chamber of Commerce called on the government in Iran to support Iranian traders in the field of exports and to prevent the decline of the proportion of Iranian exports discretion over the next five years.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi ambassador to Iran, Saleh Rajih al-Moussawi, stressed during the meeting his country's readiness to cooperate with Iran.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Moussawi called on Iranian officials to set up a permanent exhibition in his country to allow Iraqi traders to find the required goods without the need to visit other countries and even to come to Iran.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:58 pm