Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament Empty Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:48 am

«Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The House of Representatives will hold its 21st session on Tuesday to vote on a draft resolution on the subject of the third round and the improvement of the rate, as well as vote on the wording of a decision on canceling the decision of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to prevent the transfer of students to the universities of their homes.
    The statement of the Information Service of the House of Representatives received by «Journal News» that "the agenda of today's session includes a vote on the proposed law to amend the law of the High Commission Independent Electoral Commission No. (11) for the year 2007, and read the report of the work of the Committee of Experts to select members of the Electoral Commission for elections, On the proposed law of the second amendment to the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission No. (11) for the year 2007, as well as vote on candidates for membership of the investigative committee on the kidnapped.
    The session also includes, according to the statement, the completion of the vote on the draft amendment to the Third Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. (21) for the year 2008, and vote in principle on the proposed law to amend the law of the elections of the Council of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013, Proposed Law amending the Personal Status Law No. (188) for the year 1959 ".
    The draft law on the ratification of the Mutual Encouragement and Protection of Investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran will be voted on and the draft law amending the law of the ciation of Accountants and Auditors will be voted upon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:51 am