Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament Empty «Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:51 am

«Journal News» publishes the agenda of the session of Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-Journal News
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, its regular session to vote on a number of important bills.
    "The agenda of the House of Representatives includes a vote on the proposed law to amend the law of the High Commission Independent High Electoral Commission No. (11) for the year 2007 and the report of the work of the Committee of Experts to select the members of the Electoral Commission for the elections," said a statement issued by the Parliamentary Information Service.
    It also includes the completion of voting on the draft amendment to the Third Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. (21) for the year 2008.
    The vote in principle includes the proposal to amend the law of the elections of the House of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013 and vote in principle on the proposed law amending the Personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959.
    The draft law on the ratification of the Mutual Encouragement and Protection of Investments Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran also includes a vote on the draft law amending the law of the Association of Accountants and Auditors and voting on the Second Amendment Law of the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. 65 of 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority And the swearing-in of some replacements.
    Finally, the agenda of the parliament includes the completion of the discussion of the bill of appeal in favor of the law in the provisions and decisions on real estate ownership and the report and discussion of the draft law of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Grain Trade Agreement of 1995.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm