Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2017, 2:08 am

Crux

Abeer Chalabi, 
    director of special needs, 
    "There are (21) foreign children of different nationalities were present in the liberated areas of the terrorist, and the ministry does not have accurate statistics on the total number of foreign children and their families who were fighting with gangs, These Chechens have their nationality after their families are brought to their country, and contacts are continuing to find ways to hand over the rest to their families after being identified. " 

Muthana al-Tamimi 
    Governor of Diyala 
    "We directed all the departments of the province to reduce the official hours of one hour during the first ten days of the month of Muharram, in addition to that the end will end in all departments at one and a half instead of the second and a half, that the decision came to allow the security forces to implement the plan For the protection of the Husseini processions in all districts and districts. "

"The efforts of the local and federal government do not work in the west of Mosul if the ministry does not mobilize its cadres, and there is a need for international support as fast as the destruction it has occurred. The areas in Ayman Mosul are very destructive and need to mobilize all the capacities of the Ministry of Municipalities for the purpose of removing rubble and debris. War and reconstruction, Mosul was calculated from the affected areas, and what we need is rapid international support the size of the destruction that occurred. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]