Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada Empty Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2017, 3:17 am

[size=30]Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada[/size]
    02/10/2017 09:07 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada Font_decrease  Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada Font_enlarge
     Canadian authorities arrested a Somali on suspicion of links to attacks in Canada Thumbnail.php?file=661ef1fc_3235_4cb8_9e4e_bc5474998c2d_762952114
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Canadian authorities have arrested a Somali asylum seeker on suspicion of links to the attacks in Edmonton, which resulted in the injury of five people.

The unidentified 30-year-old Somali man was stabbed by a police officer and wounded four people on Saturday.

A police officer was organizing traffic at a nearby Commonwealth Stadium stadium during a match in the Canadian football league when a car was hit by a speeding car and was then attacked with a knife.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau described the incident as a "terrorist attack".

Officials in Edmonton say the suspect may face charges of carrying out "terrorist acts" and attempted murder.

The officials confirmed that the suspected Somali was known to the police. "

According to the networks of "CBC" and "CTV", the authorities found the banner of the organization calling the terrorist inside the car, which hit the policeman at the traffic barrier

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:08 am