Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior Lebanese security official was dismissed because of "Lake" on Twitter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior Lebanese security official was dismissed because of "Lake" on Twitter Empty A senior Lebanese security official was dismissed because of "Lake" on Twitter

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:58 am

A senior Lebanese security official was dismissed because of "Lake" on Twitter

A senior Lebanese security official was dismissed because of "Lake" on Twitter 59d2a47795a597f33d8b4567-660x330

The director of the Office of Combating Information Crimes in the Internal Security Forces in Lebanon, Lt. Col. Suzanne Al-Haj Hobeish, resigned from her post after interacting with a tweet that sparked controversy on Twitter, local media reported.
    The IMLebanon website quoted Lebanese sources as saying that the decision to transfer the pilgrim came "after a serious mistake that was made by liking it from its Twitter account to the song by Charbel Khalil."
    "The news that women were allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia was incomplete. They were only allowed to drive the car if it was booby-trapped," Khalil said.
    The security sources considered what Suzanne did "a big mistake" in two ways. First, he is in favor of a public political stance hostile to Saudi Arabia. The second mistake, according to the Lebanese security sources, is the support of an unprecedented insult to Saudi women from a Lebanese woman in the position of responsibility.
    On the official level, the security authorities did not explain the reason for the separation of Susan, but only to announce the decision to appoint her successor, without giving any details.
    In turn, the Lebanese daily An-Nahar revealed that the professional harmony between Haj and the Director General of the Internal Security Forces, Major General Imad Osman, was not great, and the relationship witnessed a wave and previous warnings before things reached the negative consequences of Haj's transfer, In office.
    The newspaper said that the political interventions that got to Othman Osman did not work, knowing that the two combine a single political line.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am