Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judiciary: Prison terms against officials on charges of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judiciary: Prison terms against officials on charges of corruption Empty Judiciary: Prison terms against officials on charges of corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 7:48 am

Judiciary: Prison terms against officials on charges of corruption
      Tuesday 03 October 2017 Time of Posting:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Judiciary: Prison terms against officials on charges of corruption

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Al-Rusafa Criminal Court in Baghdad on Tuesday sentenced an official in the Directorate of Electricity Distribution in Sadr City, as well as the director of the former Ibn Rushd Hospital, for their involvement in corruption cases.

"The Al-Rusafa Criminal Court specialized in integrity issues issued a two-year prison sentence against the Chairman of the Procurement Committee of the Directorate of Electricity Distribution in Sadr City," the Supreme Judicial Council spokesman Abdul Sattar Birqdar said in a statement received by Sky Press.

The statement added that "the court convicted him in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Iraqi Penal Code after proven rigged purchase prices of 12 generators."

"The court also convicted him in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Iraqi Penal Code after proving that he manipulated the prices of medicines," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm