Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dealers reveal a rise in commodity prices due to suspension of banking dealings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dealers reveal a rise in commodity prices due to suspension of banking dealings  Empty Dealers reveal a rise in commodity prices due to suspension of banking dealings

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2017, 3:06 pm

Dealers reveal a rise in commodity prices due to suspension of banking dealings with companies in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Traders revealed, on Thursday, a rise in prices of goods, so reluctant to stop dealing with companies in the Kurdistan region . 

And wondered one of the traders and called (Fadel Abbas) in an interview for Alsumaria News, "Who is behind the suspension of banking dealings with companies established in the Kurdistan region and approved by the registration of companies in Baghdad, local and foreign banks or the Central Bank of Iraq ." 

Another trader, Hussein Ali, said that "this caused a rise in the prices of commodities in the market and exchange rates of the dollar, which is reflected in turn on the ordinary citizen with limited income."

[size]

A parliamentary source revealed on September 28, 2017, a document that was read inside the House of Representatives and the postponement of the vote, including recommendations of the parliamentary finance committee to impose sanctions on the Kurdistan region, in response to the referendum held on the twenty-fifth of September. 

As confirmed by the decision of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmad Haji, in (Sunday, 20 August 2017), that the Central Bank of Iraq is pleased with the procedures of opening branches of the bank in the Kurdistan region.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:00 pm