Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth Empty Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:45 am

[size=30]Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth[/size]
    23/10/2017 10:34 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth Font_decrease  Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth Font_enlarge
     Abe: To repay the Japanese public debt must achieve economic growth Thumbnail.php?file=c4983e857fe90b99cc652f1545818b63_110315598
    [rtl]Trend Press / Tokyo[/rtl]

[rtl]Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his government would push ahead with a planned increase in sales taxes in 2019 unless the economy was shocked by the size of Lehman Brothers' collapse in 2008.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abe also defended the government's plan to shift some of the proceeds from raising the sales tax from 8 percent to 10 percent to child care and education, saying investing in children "will undoubtedly lead to stronger economic growth."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Our administration has worked more on financial reform than any other administration," Abe said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"To repay the Japanese public debt, economic growth must be achieved," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We would like to move towards fiscal reform by stimulating economic growth and investment," he said, adding that his administration would continue to focus on growth rather than fiscal austerity.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abe twice postponed the increase in sales tax to 10 percent after an increase of 8 percent made the economy on the brink of recession.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Analysts say the increase is necessary to curb the huge public debt of twice the size of Japan's economy, the largest among the major industrialized nations.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:47 pm