Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness Empty Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 4:24 am

Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness

Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness NB-219448-636443407591020168

, said US President Donald Trump , Monday, the liberation of the Syrian city of Raqqa from the control of the "Daesh" by forces of Syria 's democracy and support its US, pointing to the end of the organization " has become the horizon" after losing tenderness. 

"I am pleased to announce that Syria's democratic forces are our partner in the battle against Da'ash in Syria," Trump said in a statement on the defeat of Da'ash in al-Raqqa, the capital of alleged terrorist organization. "He said.

•  Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness ArrowSelected2Syrian Observatory: The city of al-Raqqa has become completely empty

•  Trump: An adamant end is in sight after the defeat of the organization in tenderness ArrowSelected2"Syrian Democratic Forces" announces the killing of 23 "Da'ash" and the liberation of the neighborhood of Al-Deraiya in Al-Barqa

[size]

"A daunting defeat in al-Raqqa represents a major advance in our global campaign to defeat its evil ideology and ideology, and with the liberation of a hapless capital and the vast majority of its territory, the end of a nascent state is on the horizon," Trump said. 

"We will soon move to a new phase in which we are supporting local security forces to pacify violence across Syria and improve conditions for a lasting peace so that terrorists can not return to our collective security threat again," Trump said. "Together with our allies and partners, we will support Diplomatic negotiations that end violence and allow refugees to return home safely and lead to a political transition that respects the will of the Syrian people. "

Trump said that "one of the basic goals of the American people in my election campaign was to defeat and promote the spread of its hate-based ideology, which is why in the early days of my administration I issued orders to give our commanders and troops on the ground full powers to achieve this task. Mosul and Raqqa, and with our coalition partners, we have made progress against these evil terrorists in the last few months more than in the last few years. " 

"I commend all of our coalition partners for the sacrifices they have made in this noble effort, and as we appreciate this military achievement, we also pay tribute to our men and women in service and all that they have offered to protect us and protect all civilized peoples of these modern barbarians."[/size]

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/219448/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%87%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85/ar

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:07 am