Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany is concerned about the return of elements to Daish after the defeat of the organization in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany is concerned about the return of elements to Daish after the defeat of the organization in  Empty Germany is concerned about the return of elements to Daish after the defeat of the organization in

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:27 am

[size=32]
    Germany is concerned about the return of elements to Daish after the defeat of the organization in Iraq and Syria[/size]
     Germany is concerned about the return of elements to Daish after the defeat of the organization in  1-378

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The German authorities are concerned that the defeat of "Da'ash" in Iraq and Syria will lead to the return of members of this organization to Germany. Such concerns are compounded by the fact that the authorities are not sure how many of them are still alive.
    Berlin's interior minister, Andreas Geisel, said Saturday (December 2, 2017) that the defeat of the "Islamic state" in Iraq and Syria is good news for international politics, but for Germany it could also entail a host of dangers , Which will be shaped by the return of fighters from Syria and Iraq.
    "We can not determine the exact number, since it is not known who is still alive," said the SPD politician in an interview with the Nois Deutschland newspaper. "In Berlin they expect the return of dozens of these fighters," he said. more complicated".
    Hundreds of Berliners have joined the terrorist organization, including former rapper Dennis Cousbert, who will be easily identified by the authorities and arrested, according to Gaisel. But it is not clear whether he is still alive or not after news reports that he has died.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:57 pm