Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: open flights to Iraq with 191 weekly flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: open flights to Iraq with 191 weekly flights Empty Iran: open flights to Iraq with 191 weekly flights

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:59 am

Iran: open flights to Iraq with 191 weekly flights
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wed, 09 Nov 2016 10:16:52
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    The director of public relations of the Iranian Aviation Organization, the 105 Flights [an average of 15 flights per day] currently operates between Iran and Iraq a week and when increased demand will rise to 191 flight.
    He explained Reza Djaffersadh in a press statement on the sidelines of the press gallery and news agencies in Tehran on Wednesday, "he was issuing 528 flights for airlines Iranian and 336 flight to the Iraqi airlines licenses to cover the ceremony, visit the death of Imam Hussein [p]."
    He pointed to the visiting head of Iran's Aviation Organization Ali Aabidzadh to Iraq and meeting with officials there, "noting that" the visit aimed at facilitating the flights operations to transport passengers two countries in the ceremony visit session, where they discussed the infrastructure necessary to provide for increasing the number of flights, in response to the increased demand for visit religious shrines. "
    The Transport Minister Kazem cup, called on Tuesday, officials in the civil aviation and airlines to open airspace to the aircraft movement to facilitate the entry of visitors to the mourning of Hussein Aloam [p] from Arab and Islamic countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:35 am