Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi visits Ankara and Tehran after Arab tour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi visits Ankara and Tehran after Arab tour Empty Abadi visits Ankara and Tehran after Arab tour

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi visits Ankara and Tehran after Arab tour

 Baghdad / Range 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi plans a regional tour of Ankara, days after an Arab tour including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan.
    Turkish daily Daily Sobh said that the meeting between Yildirim and Abadi would discuss the development of bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries, which will contribute to security, stability and peace in the region. The referendum held by the Kurdistan region on the twenty-fifth of September The sources informed that the visit includes Abadi, the Iranian capital Tehran, in an effort to balance the balance of Iraq's Arab relations and regional Abadi met with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi, stressing "the importance of And stressed the importance of combating the roots of terrorism and cooperation in the fields of reconstruction and construction. "Sisi also praised the" victories achieved by the terrorist gangs, "stressing that"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:57 pm