Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi from Tehran: to accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi from Tehran: to accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution. Empty Abadi from Tehran: to accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution.

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

Abadi from Tehran: to accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution.
     Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 10: 06 am (413 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi from Tehran: to accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution.

Baghdad / Sky Press:

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Thursday rejected the proposal of the Kurdistan Regional Government to "freeze" the referendum and enter into a dialogue to resolve the crisis, stressing that the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan will be declared null and void.

"The referendum was held at a time when we are fighting a war against the Da'ash and after we unite to fight terrorism," Abadi said in a statement on his social networking site. "We warned against it, but to no avail.

Abadi added: "We did not consider our constitutional procedures in the extension of federal authority but a victory for all Iraqis, noting that the government's strategy is to subject these areas to the authority of the state, and we accept only to cancel the referendum and abide by the Constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:12 pm