Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria exports 100 tons of products to 20 companies at Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria exports 100 tons of products to 20 companies at Baghdad International Fair Empty Syria exports 100 tons of products to 20 companies at Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:47 am

Syria exports 100 tons of products to 20 companies at Baghdad International Fair

10:44 - 02/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Director General of the General Organization for Exhibitions and International Markets, Fares Kartli, on Thursday, the export of 100 tons of products of 20 companies participated in the Baghdad International Fair, which concluded the end of the first month.
    "The decision issued by the Ministry of Economy relating to the Foreign Trade Plan of 2017-2018 created a formula for complementary work between the events concerned with the organization of foreign exhibitions," Kartli said in a statement.
    He added that "the decision specified that the exhibition organization, in cooperation with the local production and export support and development authority, the Exporters' Union and the Federation of Syrian Chambers of Commerce participating in the wings of the Syrian Arab Republic in foreign exhibitions to be held during the said period, will organize exhibitions of sales markets in 11 Arab and foreign countries , And farmers in Algeria and Egypt, and 9 international exhibitions in a number of Arab and foreign countries.
    The Syrian official pointed out that "the first of this plan was demonstrated at the Baghdad International Fair and achieved satisfactory results of the export of 100 tons of products of 20 companies participated in the exhibition." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 5:56 am