Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Bank implemented the project planning information of state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Bank implemented the project planning information of state employees  Empty The Bank implemented the project planning information of state employees

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Oct 2013, 4:15 am

The Bank implemented the project planning information of state employees

10/07/2013 12:00 AM

Prelude to the card system of national
    Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo
    The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation on the implementation of the project databank career, containing the numbering and save information of all state employees, asserting that project is an extension of the card system national. said Undersecretary Mahdi Keywords for (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that The ministry is working on the preparation of the draft databank career included creating comprehensive information on all the staff of the country's workers in the government sector, adding that the ministry began collecting forms for employees with the completion of a number of their databases task, noting that some of the ministries delayed the completion of certain rules and data بمنتسبيها. For his part, said General Director of Information Technology at the ministry, Imad Naji Ahmed's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the project includes addresses of staff, expertise and specialization of scientific and years of service, confirming the arrival of the number of employees enrolled to 1.5 million, excluding employees of the Ministry of Defense and Interior, noting that the project is an extension of the standard card private citizens, which the Interior Ministry intends to accomplish in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:53 am