Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Threatens North Korea: Time to Force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump Threatens North Korea: Time to Force Empty Trump Threatens North Korea: Time to Force

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 3:25 am

Trump Threatens North Korea: Time to Force

09:42 - 08/11/2017

Trump Threatens North Korea: Time to Force %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    US President Donald Trump on Wednesday called on the world to isolate North Korea, saying that "the time of using force has come to force this country to abandon its nuclear and missile programs."
    "The time for justification has passed, and now is the time for force," Trump said in a speech to the South Korean parliament, quoted by CNN .
    "The world can no longer be patient with the bitter regime that threatens nuclear weapons," he said, adding that "those who want peace must be strong."
    "All countries must join efforts to isolate the brutal North Korean regime. The world can not tolerate the threat of a rogue regime threatening nuclear destruction," he said.
    "I hope to speak not only on behalf of our two countries (the United States and South Korea), but on behalf of all civilized countries when I say to the North: Do not underestimate us, do not try us," he said, adding that the United States would not allow US cities to be threatened with destruction. "We will not be afraid. All responsible countries must join efforts to isolate the brutal North Korean regime and deprive it of any kind of support, supply or acceptance," he said.
    The US president reiterated that "his country will not allow North Korea to possess nuclear weapons." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:44 am