Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaimani announces the participation of more than 2.4 million Iranian visitors in the 40th visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaimani announces the participation of more than 2.4 million Iranian visitors in the 40th visit Empty Sulaimani announces the participation of more than 2.4 million Iranian visitors in the 40th visit

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 3:00 am

Sulaimani announces the participation of more than 2.4 million Iranian visitors in the 40th visit

10:26 - 12/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Ilam Kassem Soleimani Dashtaki announced on Sunday that the number of Iranian visitors who came to Iraq to participate in the ceremonies of 40 martyrdom of Imam Hussein (p) amounted to two million four hundred thousand visitors, through 960 thousand of them border through the Mehran border crossing.
    "During the current year, two and a half million visitors crossed the border into Iraq to participate in the 40th martyrdom ceremony of Imam Hussein, including 960,000 people who crossed into Iraq via the Mehran border crossing," the official Tasnim news agency reported.
    "Security and logistical measures have been taken through the assistance of the mobilization forces and the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps to prevent any illegal transit to Iraq and to provide easy traffic, including security procedures, parking and road repair up to 400 kilometers from the Mehran crossing," he said.
    He pointed out that "the crossing was equipped with 94 gates equipped with identification tools not exceeding 20 seconds," noting that "because of the congestion resulting from the return of visitors, where the number of visitors returning at the crossing during the past two days about 70 to 80 thousand visitors has been filled Efforts to provide some services such as housing and nutrition. "
    "The health situation has also been taken into account as there are medical teams at the crossing with emergency capabilities to provide medical assistance to returning visitors," he added. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:23 pm