Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi deputy: Saudi Arabia leads US plan to destabilize the destruction of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi deputy: Saudi Arabia leads US plan to destabilize the destruction of the region Empty Iraqi deputy: Saudi Arabia leads US plan to destabilize the destruction of the region

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:14 am

Iraqi deputy: Saudi Arabia leads US plan to destabilize the destruction of the region

11:23 - 20/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, on Monday, a dangerous scheme led by Saudi Arabia under the direction of an American-Israeli, to disrupt the unity of States and the destruction of the region and destabilize its security.
    "Saudi Arabia is leading a dangerous plan to disrupt the unity of states through its continued interference in the internal affairs of other countries under US-Israeli guidance to destroy the region and destabilize its security," al-Baiji said in a statement.
     "After a failed project in the region that Saudi Arabia was the first sponsor of, it is now going to destroy the countries internally and to intervene in Yemen, Qatar and Lebanon, and to attack Iran recently," he said, adding that it should be deterred by other countries.
    "Saudi Arabia is working to win the support of Iraq in order to organize and support it in its hostile positions against other countries in the region, but we confirm that Iraq is exercising a leadership course and will not be a party to the conflict for Saudi Arabia at the expense of other countries," he said.
    "The fact that the hostile role of Saudi Arabia in the region and its attempts to dominate the presidency of other countries will turn against it and will reveal its falsity and hostility to all." Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:20 am