Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Sudan agree to develop agricultural, service and economic reality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Sudan agree to develop agricultural, service and economic reality Empty Iraq and Sudan agree to develop agricultural, service and economic reality

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:20 am

Iraq and Sudan agree to develop agricultural, service and economic reality

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Iraq and Sudan agreed to develop the agricultural, service and economic situation in the two brotherly countries. "
    The Minister of Agriculture, Falah Hassan Zaidan, chaired the talks of the Joint Committee at its 18th session held in Baghdad for the period 26-27 of the month of November, while the Sudanese side represented the Minister of Agriculture and Forestry Abdul Latif Ahmed, Mohammed al-Ajimi. "
    The statement pointed out that "the discussions resulted in the activation of cooperation between the two countries and dealt with the development of agricultural, service and economic reality in the two brotherly countries."
    "The Sudanese side has presented several proposals and vital and important paragraphs in the fields of plant and livestock as well as the investment of natural resources and important capabilities," stressing the importance of the victory which Achieved by Iraq on the factions of the terrorist advocate, and the Iraqi government's attempt to open up to the Arab environment. "
    For his part, the Sudanese minister, "the readiness of his country to open new horizons and improve the level of relations and start work and transfer the agreement to the reality of the field to serve the two brotherly peoples."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:36 am