Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri and Babir discuss the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri and Babir discuss the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Jubouri and Babir discuss the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jubouri and Babir discuss the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

 Baghdad / Range 

Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, yesterday, and the leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Group Ali Babir on the adoption of dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil on the crisis of the referendum.
    A statement by the Office of the Speaker of the Parliament, received (copy), he received on Sunday, Ali Babir, the leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Group and the delegation accompanying him " 
    The statement said," During the meeting reviewed the situation on the Iraqi arena, the challenges of the current stage and ways of collective cooperation to agree on Solutions that support permanent stability and provide a decent life for all Iraqis. " 
    Jubouri discussed with Papier" the crisis between the governments of Baghdad and the region, and the importance of crystallizing a common vision for the post-urgent, and activate the factors of economic development and development of the reality of service and livelihood of Iraqi citizens in all regions. "
    He stressed Jubouri and Babir on the "need to give preference to the language of dialogue in resolving all outstanding problems and put an end to the growing crises through the initiation of real talks aimed at final agreements that satisfy everyone and is in the interest of the Iraqis." Baghdad requires dialogue with Erbil, cancel the results of the investigation last September and delivery To the Constitution in resolving controversial issues. The President of the Republic Fuad Masum earlier, for technical talks between the Center and the region in preparation for the start of negotiations on controversial issues, including the disputed areas and border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am