Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary migration accuses political parties of using the file of displaced persons during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary migration accuses political parties of using the file of displaced persons during the  Empty Parliamentary migration accuses political parties of using the file of displaced persons during the

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:01 am

Parliamentary migration accuses political parties of using the file of displaced persons during the elections

08:47 - 04/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The committee of deportees and displaced persons on Monday accused some political parties of exploiting the return of the displaced "politically" before the elections, calling on the government to form a crisis cell and address the phenomenon.
     Committee member Nahla al-Hababi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "some political parties are using the file of the return of the displaced politically and represent it as an achievement in their areas of influence, especially in Mosul, Anbar and elsewhere."
     "Some influential parties are working to keep displaced people out of their areas to present a strong case to the government and parliament that elections can not be held on time due to the large number of displaced people," she said.
     "The government is called upon to form a crisis cell to establish a database of intelligence and service to return the displaced without political bidding and compensate them with funds to encourage them to return, provided that their files are closed in the Ministry of Immigration."

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:03 pm