Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary migration reveals the theft of 90% of the displaced persons' money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary migration reveals the theft of 90% of the displaced persons' money Empty A member of the parliamentary migration reveals the theft of 90% of the displaced persons' money

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 6:15 am

A member of the parliamentary migration reveals the theft of 90% of the displaced persons' money

13:48 - 07/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Committee on Migration and Displaced Representatives Salim al-Shabab on Saturday, the theft of large amounts of millions of dollars of funds allocated to the displaced, noting that the displaced received only 10% of the funds allocated to them, which means stealing 90% of that money.
    "The money allocated to the displaced has reached only 10 percent of the displaced," he said in a statement. "The file of displaced persons is one of the most dangerous files that contain large corruption and theft of millions of dollars."
    He added that his committee "sent dozens of official books to the relevant authorities to investigate the theft of the money of the displaced, but we did not receive any answer," pointing out that "the Integrity Commission did not move a finger on the file of stealing the money of the displaced."
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed on Friday that it has received numerous complaints about corruption related to the money of the displaced, stressing that it will open an in-depth investigation and identify those involved in the case.
    A member of the Committee on Migration and Displaced Deputies Nahla al-Hababi revealed in a statement to the Information last month that there was a "deal" between the Chairman of the Finance Committee of Parliament Mohammad Tamim and some officials in the affected provinces to transfer funds displaced to the reconstruction of the areas in order to manipulate them. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:38 pm