Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
Diamond
Screwball
mochasmom
annieharbers
ron-man
noced71
Early1
zimi31
sassy
Proven
Lobo
weslin3
Rocky
17 posters

Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq Empty Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:03 am

[size=30]Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq[/size]
    10/12/2017 02:13 | Number of readings: 102
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the economic adviser to the Prime Minister there are significant question marks on the mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq.

"There is a question mark on the currency sign caused by confusion between the implementation of monetary policy of the central bank to control the liquidity levels and at the same time trade finance, which led to the creation of this ambiguity," Saleh said in a press statement.

"If the Iraqi government finances its trade through documentary credits, why not finance the private sector in the same way," he said, pointing out that "the argument of not funding is that there are no possibilities to download documentary credits as a more transparent tool in trade finance. There are not a number of international correspondents cooperating with Iraq to create or Open these credits, because of the long isolation of the sector of the Iraqi bank. "

He added that "the Central Bank has a project to rebuild the institution to finance the foreign trade of the private sector by opening the establishment of the so-called Cdbank, which is a collective bank, which contributes to all Iraqi banks, civil and government banks to finance foreign trade."

He pointed out that "the acquisition of a currency under the pretext of financing trade causes monopoly," pointing out that "an alternative to this by rebuilding new criteria for financing the private sector through the establishment of a large bank to finance this sector."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq Empty Conscious / Saleh: There are question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 8:43 am

Conscious / Saleh: There are question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09/12/2017 23:06:00 PM | Number of readings:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Conscious / Baghdad / MC
    The economic adviser to the Prime Minister of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Saturday, there are big question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq.
    Saleh said in a transfer correspondent statement ) news agency , media / INA ( "to finance imports there must be a transfer in foreign currency , " he said, adding that "there is a question mark being on the currency sign caused by confusion between monetary policy and the implementation of the central bank to control the levels of liquidity And at the same time trade finance, have created this ambiguity. "
    "If the Iraqi government finances its trade through documentary credits, why not finance the private sector in the same way," he said, pointing out that "the argument of not funding is that there are no possibilities to download documentary credits as a more transparent tool in trade finance. There are not a number of international correspondents cooperating with Iraq to create or Open these credits, because of the long isolation of the sector of the Iraqi bank. "
    He added that "the central bank has a project to rebuild the institution to finance the foreign trade of the private sector by opening credits to establish what is called Cdbank, which is a collective bank in which all Iraqi banks (Al-Ahli and the government) is a bank to finance foreign trade."

He pointed out that "the acquisition of a currency under the pretext of financing trade causes monopoly," pointing out that "an alternative to this by rebuilding new criteria for financing the private sector through the establishment of a large bank to finance this sector."
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq Empty Re: Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 9:16 am

306 no Anyone... I don't get this. Over my head.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq Empty Re: Saleh: Great question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq

Post by Lobo Mon 11 Dec 2017, 12:19 pm

I think they can have trade credits once they revalue their money - as the article says there is no mechanism now for the trade bank to do credits. And, I would think to have trade credits, the countries need to be assured the money is worth something.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:08 pm

Sounds good Lobo... Thanks
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:19 am

weslin3 wrote:306 no Anyone... I don't get this. Over my head.

I added highlights.

The CBI is implementing a project to finance foreign trade through lines of credit instead of cash.

This is being done through "correspondent banks." 

They are currently implementing this with banks in Saudi Arabia.

It will start 1-1-2018.

It will be used to control liquidity.  The end of auctions is in sight.  

sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:01 am

Proven wrote:

I added highlights.

The CBI is implementing a project to finance foreign trade through lines of credit instead of cash.

It will start 1-1-2018.

Oh my goodness!  Thanks for explaining Proven!!  Thanks rocky!!   Dance banna2 banna3
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:37 am

Thanks Rocky, Proven for highlighting and explaining!!! It sure is looking like we're in the home stretch...   yes
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:12 am

Proven wrote:

I added highlights.

It will start 1-1-2018.

END OF AUCTIONS   -  MUSIC TO MY EARS !!!!!!
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:22 am

Proven wrote:

It will start 1-1-2018.

This is a great post!!!!  Dance banna2 banna3

But Proven, can you clarify? This article is bringing us to the "conclusion" that the auctions will end. Not actually stating it, correct?

I suspect we should see some article actually stating the end of auctions..correct?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:00 pm