Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: There are many question marks regarding the regional government’s refusal to localize em

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi: There are many question marks regarding the regional government’s refusal to localize em Empty Al-Baldawi: There are many question marks regarding the regional government’s refusal to localize em

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2023, 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Baldawi: There are many question marks regarding the regional government’s refusal to localize employee salaries[/size]
    • Today 08:39

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed on Sunday that there are many question marks regarding the Kurdistan Regional Government’s refusal to settle the salaries of the region’s employees with the aim of every employee receiving his salary via a smart card, pointing out that the government and Parliament demanded that Erbil solve the problem of employees and settle their salaries with one of the government banks from In order to solve the problem.
    Al-Baldawi told Al-Maalouma, “Exploiting the issue of employee salaries in Kurdistan in its humanitarian form by the regional government will not succeed in trapping other parties.”
    He added, "The federal government and the people's representatives in Parliament have called on the Kurdistan government more than once to localize employees' salaries according to job grades and job descriptions for each ministry, agency, or institution, so that an account can be opened in one of Baghdad's banks through which employees' salaries are received via a smart card."
    He stated, "The regional government has repeatedly refused to settle the salaries of Kurdistan employees, and there are question marks about the reasons for the Erbil government's rejection of such a measure that is in the interest of the employees, and thus the salary problem continues." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:56 pm