Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cairo reveals serious information about FSA training in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cairo reveals serious information about FSA training in Egypt Empty Cairo reveals serious information about FSA training in Egypt

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:50 am

Cairo reveals serious information about FSA training in Egypt

Cairo reveals serious information about FSA training in Egypt Irq_1180757552_1513663314

Abdel Moneim al-Taras, advisor to the Egyptian president for military affairs, revealed serious information about the plans of the Muslim Brotherhood to train the Free Syrian Army during the presidency of Mohamed Morsi of Egypt.

During his meeting with the preachers in Egypt, Al-Teras added that Egyptian army commanders, the defense minister and the military council met Morsi 6 times and presented him with a strategic vision to calm the situation in Syria. However, until June 26, he had no responses, Saying that the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood met in Qatar and decided that Doha will finance the Free Syrian Army, and is trained in Egypt.

The army was pushing for the success of Morsi in any way in order to move the country forward and get out of the crisis, but there are differences raised between the presidency and the army, the first of which was planned to settle 12,000 Palestinians in Sinai, then the Minister of Defense issued a decision to prevent the ownership of 5 kilometers to thwart Plan to move Gaza to Egypt.

He noted that the 7-day warning issued by the then Minister of Defense at the time to "Mohamed Morsi" before his arrest was caused by deterring the corrupt and rid the country of sedition.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88894

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:04 pm