Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

newspaper close to Iran reveals "agenda" Abadi to divide the territory of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

newspaper close to Iran reveals "agenda" Abadi to divide the territory of Kurdistan Empty newspaper close to Iran reveals "agenda" Abadi to divide the territory of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:35 am

[size=32]
    newspaper close to Iran reveals "agenda" Abadi to divide the territory of Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

5 hours ago

"The current situation in the Kurdistan Region allows Abadi to implement his agenda to re-divide the Kurdistan Region into two administrations," the newspaper "Al Akhbar", funded by the Lebanese Hezbollah, said on Wednesday.
    "Today is the best time to isolate the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani as a political situation on the one hand, and the division of the province into two, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah," the newspaper quoted the leaders of the "Talabani" (in relation to the late leader Jalal Talabani) Practically separated "from the Kurdistan Region, as a government source, according to the journalist.
    The newspaper pointed to what it called "modify the map of the region," noting that talk about the negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil seems suspended, with data to talk about postponement until the beginning of next year, allowing Abadi to implement his agenda in the Kurdistan Region, thus fulfilling the saying " From achieving their dream, their tragedies have grown. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:54 am