Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solut Empty Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solut

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 4:21 am

Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solution of the territorial government

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    newspaper Okaz, Wednesday, the prime minister revealed Haider al - Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan , indicating that including the "solution" to the Government of the Territory. 

The newspaper quoted reliable sources in the Office of the Iraqi presidency as saying that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan." 

"Among these options is the dissolution of the territorial government and the formation of a new government based on article 78 of the constitution," she said.

The relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region of tension, after the last referendum on the separation on the twenty-fifth of last September, prompting the head of the central government Haider Abadi to impose several measures, including stopping international flights at the airports of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah , all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solut Empty Re: Newspaper: Abadi is considering several options to close the file of Kurdistan, including the solut

Post by sassy Wed 20 Dec 2017, 7:16 am

thumbs2 Nice!

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:52 am