Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea vows US response to biological charges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea vows US response to biological charges Empty North Korea vows US response to biological charges

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:37 am

[size=30]North Korea vows US response to biological charges[/size]
    21/12/2017 10:35 | Number of readings:
    font size:  North Korea vows US response to biological charges Font_decrease  North Korea vows US response to biological charges Font_enlarge
     North Korea vows US response to biological charges Thumbnail.php?file=almaghribtoday7almaghribtod29_880037225
    Trend Press / Agencies

North Korea vowed on Thursday to the United States after accusing it of developing biological and chemical weapons that could be sent by missiles.

North Korea rejected the US allegations, asserting that this claim is part of Washington's plan to stifle the regime, the South Korean news agency quoted its northern counterpart as saying.

North Korea, as a state party to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC), maintains its consistent position to oppose the development, manufacture, stockpiling and acquisition of biological weapons, "the North Korean Central News Agency quoted the North Institute for American Studies of Pyongyang as saying.

The institute said the "baseless" prosecution by US media experts was nothing more than a move by the country to isolate Pyongyang, justify sanctions and pressure the regime.

"The more the United States moves against the DPRK, the more determined our military personnel and people are to take revenge," the report said.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:45 am