Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea vows to retaliate against America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea vows to retaliate against America Empty North Korea vows to retaliate against America

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2017, 4:09 am

North Korea vows to retaliate against America

North Korea vows to retaliate against America Irq_341208291&max_width=300

North Korean Foreign Minister Ry Yong-ho said on Monday that US President Donald Trump had declared war on North Korea and that Pyongyang reserves the right to take countermeasures, including the dropping of strategic American launchers even if they are not in the field. Air to North Korea.

"All the world must remember clearly that the United States is the one who started to declare war on our country," Rey told reporters in New York.

"Since the United States has declared war on our country, we have every right to carry out countermeasures, including the right to drop US strategic bombers even if they are not within the airspace of our country," he said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=82946

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:29 am