Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Judge Extends Blackwater Prisoner to Death of 14 Civilians in Baghdad's Nsour Square

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Judge Extends Blackwater Prisoner to Death of 14 Civilians in Baghdad's Nsour Square Empty US Judge Extends Blackwater Prisoner to Death of 14 Civilians in Baghdad's Nsour Square

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 4:17 am

US Judge Extends Blackwater Prisoner to Death of 14 Civilians in Baghdad's Nsour Square

19:33 - 23/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    A US federal judge on Saturday extended the prison sentence of a former Blackwater security contractor after he was convicted of first-degree murder for the murder of 14 civilians in Baghdad's Nisour Square in 2007.
    "Columbia District Judge Royce C. Lambert has set a date for retrial," the Washington Post reported in a report read by the informant. (33 years), who is serving a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment since October 2014, "noting that the evidence in this case affected his release before the trial.
    "He heard weeks of testimony about the seriousness of the accused against society," Lambert said, adding that "the evidence presented at the trial was strong enough for a jury to judge."
    On 16 September 2007, members of the Blackwater security company shot at unarmed Iraqi civilians in Nisour Square, west of Baghdad, killing 17 and injuring 20 others.
    In 2014, four of the company's employees were tried at the US Federal Court and one of the employees was convicted of premeditated murder, while the other three were convicted of manslaughter using firearms.
    The security guards at the time claimed that their convoy was ambushed and that they fired on the attackers to defend the convoy. The Iraqi government and the investigator confirmed that the killing was unjustified. The following day, the Blackwater license was temporarily canceled. That the outcome of the incident is "the fall of innocent people." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm