Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America plans to re-trial the guard of "Blackwater" massacre Nisour Square

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America plans to re-trial the guard of "Blackwater" massacre Nisour Square Empty America plans to re-trial the guard of "Blackwater" massacre Nisour Square

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 8:56 am

America plans to re-trial the guard of "Blackwater" massacre Nisour Square

14:14 - 22/11/2017

America plans to re-trial the guard of "Blackwater" massacre Nisour Square %D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83-%D9%88%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Translation ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US government plans to retry Blackwater security guard Nicholas I. Slaten after the court sentenced him to first-degree murder in a 2007 shooting case at Nisoor Square that killed 17 Iraqi civilians.
    "The US government will try to retry Nicholas Slatten at the beginning of next May," the Post quoted Assistant Attorney General Patrick Martin as saying. "The trial will last for six weeks with 50 witnesses, including 15 from Iraq."
    "Judge Royce C. Lambert is scheduled to hear a hearing on December 14 to determine the date of the trial and decide whether he will be released from the federal prison in Somterville at the time the former US court sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment After his conviction. "
    It should be noted that the US authorities have been procrastinating for more than a decade to the massacre of Nisour Square, which shook the public opinion of Iraq and the world to bring the perpetrators to justice. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/11/22/257328/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:02 pm