Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank closes its doors to auditors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank closes its doors to auditors Empty Rasheed Bank closes its doors to auditors

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 7:27 am

[size=30]Rasheed Bank closes its doors to auditors[/size]
    24/12/2017 01:21 | Number of readings: 84
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

Al Rasheed Bank announced the closure of its doors from Monday to the second of next month for the purpose of preparing annual budgets.

"It will close its doors on Monday to make it possible for bank employees to prepare and implement annual budgets," a statement by the bank said Sunday.

It is noteworthy that the Rasheed Bank is an Iraqi government bank, established in Baghdad under Law No. (52) of 1988, as an Iraqi commercial bank. It has 162 branches in Iraq. And became a public company under the law of public companies No. (22) for the year 1997 and on 4/12/2001 became the capital of the bank two billion Iraqi dinars, where it was one billion Iraqi dinars aims Rashid Bank to contribute to support the national economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:17 am