Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed Bank announces the closure of the doors of the bank tomorrow, Sunday, for the purposes of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed Bank announces the closure of the doors of the bank tomorrow, Sunday, for the purposes of Empty Al-Rasheed Bank announces the closure of the doors of the bank tomorrow, Sunday, for the purposes of

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 5:48 am

Al-Rasheed Bank announces the closure of the doors of the bank tomorrow, Sunday, for the purposes of the semi-annual application
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

July 2, 2022

Al-Rasheed Bank announced the closure of its doors on Sunday, 7/3/2022 for the purposes of the semi-annual application
    The media office stated that banking transactions for customers will be stopped, while the regular working hours for all branch employees will continue, and work will resume on the second day.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed Bank announces the closure of the doors of the bank tomorrow, Sunday, for the purposes of Empty Al-Rasheed Bank will be closed tomorrow, Sunday

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 6:54 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Rasheed Bank will be closed tomorrow, Sunday[/size]
    1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, Al-Rasheed Bank announced the closure of its doors to customers on Sunday 7/3 for the purposes of the semi-annual application.
    The bank said in a statement, that it “will close its doors on Sunday 7/3 for the purposes of the semi-annual application.”
    He added, "Banking transactions for customers will be stopped with the continuation of the normal working hours for all branch employees, and work will resume on the second day." 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm