Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«Journal News» reveal .. 20 objections delay the adoption of the budget and embarrass the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«Journal News» reveal .. 20 objections delay the adoption of the budget and embarrass the government Empty «Journal News» reveal .. 20 objections delay the adoption of the budget and embarrass the government

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

«Journal News» reveal .. 20 objections delay the adoption of the budget and embarrass the government!

BAGHDAD - A parliamentary source said on Monday that the draft budget, which was returned to the government contained more than 20 objections to the presidency of the parliament and his deputies from different blocs, which leaves the government in the embarrassment of time constraints from the date of elections. 
    The parliamentary source said in a statement to the "Journal News" that the objections focused on the allocations of liberated cities and the share of the Kurdistan region of the budget, and re-grant the provinces financial budgets and share in jobs as well as public and development projects.
    He said there were also objections by some blocs to allocate funds for the Shiite Waqf and not to allocate any amounts to the Sunni stand as well as Christian and other religions in Iraq, according to the official government. 
    "The details at each of these points of objection to the draft budget, making it pass within 30 days is impossible," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:37 pm