Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia accuses America of training sympathetic elements in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia accuses America of training sympathetic elements in Syria Empty Russia accuses America of training sympathetic elements in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 1:22 am

[ltr]Russia accuses America of training sympathetic elements in Syria[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-27 at 16:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Russia accuses America of training sympathetic elements in Syria 7_1[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Russia's chief of staff, Valery Girasimov, on Wednesday accused America of training terrorists in Syria, while Russian surveillance and reconnaissance equipment concluded that Washington was using the Syrian airport to train terrorists, most of whom were fleeing Farrakha.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"According to the information gathered by satellite and other means of surveillance, there are hundreds of trained militants at the Al-Tenf base, which has a distinct geographic location on the border between Syria, Jordan and Iraq, and represents a refuge for the elements of the various hardline factions," Ghirasimov said. Most of them are my adherents. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "trainees in Tanf in general, but they are now reciting after our fight against them, and are active under new names, including the (New Syrian Free Army) and others, while their main task is to destabilize the situation in Syria."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Al-Tanf is not the only American base where the Americans are trained. They use the Al-Shadadi camp in Al-Hasakah province in northeastern Syria. This is what has been the last Russian center for reconciliation in Syria and recently announced," he said. "We will not allow foreign militants to leave the fighting alive to leave. Africa, America, Asia and Europe, we will not let them do that. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]As for the ability of the Syrian army to repel fears in Syria if they resume their attacks, Gerasimov said, "There is no trace left in Syria, and in general we trained the Syrian army, which regained its strength and was able to confront terrorism and preserve the territorial integrity and sovereignty of its country." "We will immediately support the Syrian army from Hameimim."[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:48 am