Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump renews his rejection of the Migrants Protection Program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump renews his rejection of the Migrants Protection Program Empty Trump renews his rejection of the Migrants Protection Program

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 3:31 am

Trump renews his rejection of the Migrants Protection Program
    Trump renews his rejection of the Migrants Protection Program Irq_242377575_1514562528
    US President Donald Trump said on Friday that Democrats are fully aware that the program for the protection of minor migrants will not exist if a wall is built on the border of South America.
    The Migrant Minors Protection Program is a protection program for children who have entered America illegally; known as Dhaka.
    Trump decided in September to cancel the program approved by his predecessor, former President Barack Obama.
    Most young immigrants in the United States are descended from Mexican and other Latin American origins, according to the BBC. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89561

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:00 am