Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diamond: The national industry is at risk and talk about its support ink on paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diamond: The national industry is at risk and talk about its support ink on paper Empty Diamond: The national industry is at risk and talk about its support ink on paper

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:33 am

Diamond: The national industry is at risk and talk about its support ink on paper

Alsumaria News / Diyala
    The deputy of Diyala province, Raad Almas, said Tuesday that the national industry is in "real danger" due to negligence of official institutions and not to buy the local product, indicating that talk about supporting the national industry "ink on paper". 

The diamond said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The company Diyala for electrical industries in the outskirts of Baquba suffer from the accumulation of production of electrical transformers," noting that "more than 1000 converters have been in storage for quite a while."
    Deputy announces the start of a campaign to collect signatures to cancel the privatization in the major cities of Diyala
    Video ... Warnings of the malignant black in Diyala

"The production of transformers is the highest compared to the importer and everyone knows that," he added, adding that "but no one buys transformers either from the competent departments or provinces, despite the high quality." 

The diamond pointed out that "talk about supporting the national industry in Iraq is ink on paper and most ministries and the competent departments ignore the matter," stressing that "the national industry in real danger and there are those who seek behind the curtain to destroy and end its existence." 

Diyala is one of the largest and most important governmental companies in the province. It has various production lines, mainly electrical transformers of various types.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:48 am