Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture for / Mawazine News /: Agricultural investment and water supply will allow the cultivati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture for / Mawazine News /: Agricultural investment and water supply will allow the cultivati Empty Agriculture for / Mawazine News /: Agricultural investment and water supply will allow the cultivati

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 1:39 am

[ltr]Agriculture for / Mawazine News /: Agricultural investment and water supply will allow the cultivation of 22 million acres[/ltr]
    [ltr]Local[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-04 at 18:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Agriculture Ministry spokesman Hamid al-Naif confirmed Thursday that the Ministry of Agriculture supports farmers with seeds by 70%, pointing out that the law of agricultural investment and water supply will allow the cultivation of 22 million acres.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The budget allocated to the ministry is not enough to meet the needs of the ministry of agricultural inputs and other matters," he said, adding that "in the event of the availability of agricultural investment law with its facilities and the provision of water from upstream countries through international agreements will allow the Ministry of Agriculture 22 Million dunums. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The ministry has many projects, but there are some diseases or emergencies prevent them from completing," he added, adding that "the ministry should be supported financially and not just criticize its work."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Since oil revenues in Iraq have become a major source of the State's internal and external finances, the agricultural sector has tended to rely on it in two ways. First, the import of the various tools needed for production, and the second is the importation of foodstuffs ready for domestic consumption.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:27 pm