Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish channel details the plan to break into Afrin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish channel details the plan to break into Afrin Empty Turkish channel details the plan to break into Afrin

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Turkish channel details the plan to break into Afrin[/size]
     Turkish channel details the plan to break into Afrin 57345

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

A Turkish channel reported on Thursday that Turkish troops and the Free Syrian Army have coordinated their tactics to break into the Syrian city of Afrin.

The channel "Khobar Turk" that the military identified 7 main corridors located east of Afrin will pass through the Turkish armored units of the Turkish forces and the "Free Syrian Army" to enter the city.

The Turkish news agency reported that the Syrian forces, divided into four combat units, were deployed near the Turkish border in preparation for an order to begin moving towards Afrin, noting that 12 parts of the concrete wall were dismantled on the Syrian-Turkish border.

The Turkish General Staff deployed along the border with Syria military garrisons, artillery batteries equipped with Hautser guns, self-propelled guns and rockets.

In conjunction with the military reinforcements on the Afrin-Izzaz-Grapples line, the Turkish military continues their talks with the two opposing militant groups on the Afrin-Idlib line.

The channel explained that these organizations have expressed their consent to contribute to the storming of Afrin, provided clear coordination between the forces included in the process.

The Turkish government has stepped up its efforts to prepare the Afrin operation after Colonel Thomas Phil, a spokesman for the US military, who announced the plan of the international coalition against a US-led Damascus to form the "border security force" in Syria, which is expected to include 30 thousand fighters from Syria's democratic forces.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:33 pm