Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations Empty Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 2:46 am

[size=30]Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations[/size]
    20/01/2018 10:54 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations Font_decrease  Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations Font_enlarge
     Consumer confidence in the United States fell in contrast to expectations Thumbnail.php?file=1024__4__262172531
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The "Michigan" index, which measures consumer confidence in the US economy, fell by an initial reading this month, contrary to analysts' expectations .[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement issued by the University of "Michigan", the first reading of the index of consumer confidence in the US fell to 94.4 points in January compared to 95.9 points recorded in December .[/rtl]

[rtl]Analysts had expected consumer confidence in the US economy to rise to 97 in January .[/rtl]

[rtl]The current economic conditions index fell to 109.2 points in January from 113.8 points recorded last month, the statement said .[/rtl]

[rtl]While the outlook for the future economy rose to 84.8 points in January, compared to 84.3 points in December .[/rtl]

[rtl]The dollar fell against the euro by 0.1% to move the single currency to 1.2252 dollars.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:52 pm