Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan's adviser: We will enter Afrin within hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan's adviser: We will enter Afrin within hours Empty Erdogan's adviser: We will enter Afrin within hours

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:04 am

Erdogan's adviser: We will enter Afrin within hours 00011657800-960x640-660x330

Erdogan's adviser: We will enter Afrin within hours
    Yassin Aktay, adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, announced that Turkey will attack Afrin and will do what is necessary to eliminate this threat on its borders.
    "I do not know if this will happen in the next few hours or not," Aktay, a parliamentarian from Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), said in a televised Sunday night interview. "But we can finally expect that day or another day or Within the next two or three hours, Turkey will do whatever it takes to eliminate this threat on its borders
    "We must clarify that Turkey has no intention of occupying any part of Syria, and it reaffirms its commitment to the agreement reached between Iran, Russia and Turkey at the Sochi summit, which stipulates that all foreign forces should withdraw from Syria, including the subordinate forces, to Turkey, Russia and Iran.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:32 am