Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Companies and donor countries fear of the arrival of corruption to the reconstruction of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Companies and donor countries fear of the arrival of corruption to the reconstruction of  Empty Economist: Companies and donor countries fear of the arrival of corruption to the reconstruction of

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 3:15 am

Economist: Companies and donor countries fear of the arrival of corruption to the reconstruction of Iraq
    January 28 2018 10:23 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abdul - Hussein Al - Mundhary[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Economist ruled out that the Iraq reconstruction conference scheduled to be held in Kuwait in February to raise the required amount estimated 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated areas in Iraq, adding that donors and international companies are particularly afraid that corruption reaches the amounts granted and adversely affect the achievement Projects.

"The US embassy sponsored the conference, which was aimed at reconstructing the liberated areas only," said Abdul Husein al-Mundhari. "The Iraqi government confirmed that all of Iraq has been affected since 2003 until the war against gangs, The country's infrastructure has been damaged and destroyed and needs rehabilitation. "

Al-Mundhari added: "Iraq generally needs to build new facilities, power stations, schools, hospitals and so on." But he stressed: "International companies, whether American or other, as well as governments, fear that corruption may reach these amounts and adversely affect the completion of projects "He said.

He pointed out in this regard: "Britain has given Iraq $ 13 billion in the form of a loan to ensure the integrity of implementation, and requested that the British companies to implement projects that the Iraqi government to identify the projects needed and the amounts allocated to them."

On his expectations for the Kuwait conference, al-Manzari said: "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that Iraq needs 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated cities, and I think the conference may not be able to collect the amount mentioned, and to reach this figure." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:20 pm