Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality Empty China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 2:18 am

[size=30]China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality[/size]
    31/01/2018 06:16 | Number of readings
    font size:  China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality Font_decrease  China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality Font_enlarge
     China calls on Trump to abandon Cold War mentality Thumbnail.php?file=5a71ce7995a597220b8b45a3__1__372659393
    Trend Press / Continue 
    Chinese authorities have criticized Cold War's "Cold War" mentality after President Trump listed China as a threat to American values ​​in his State of the Union address.
    "The US side can abandon the Cold War mindset to work in a framework of mutual respect to properly resolve disputes and maintain the continuous growth of China-US relations," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a news briefing.
    For his part, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said that the common interests of the United States and China "are far more important than their differences," adding that the establishment of stable relations with Washington "is also in the interest of the whole world."
    In his address to Congress, Trump said Russia and China were adversaries threatening "the interests, economy and values ​​of the United States."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:33 am