Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways adds free market service to its flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Airways adds free market service to its flights Empty Iraqi Airways adds free market service to its flights

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:28 am

Iraqi Airways adds free market service to its flights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi General Company of Iraqi Airways announced the imminent launch of free market service on board its aircraft for international flights.
    The company's general manager Miran Farid said in a press release that the development of this service came after the company signed a joint contract with AMH CONSUMER and its partners. The service will be free of charge and aims to provide the best services to travelers. Distinguished guests, according to the directives of the Minister of Transport Captain Kazem Al-Hamami.
    "The new program will allow the traveler to purchase international products while on board the green bird at competitive prices at the regional level, which is a recognized procedure in the international airlines and is the third element of the services provided by these companies to increase the entertainment component of the traveler especially during long journeys that take long times Which is keen on the administration of the national carrier. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am