Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We control 16% of Iraq's foreign trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We control 16% of Iraq's foreign trade Empty Iran: We control 16% of Iraq's foreign trade

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 2:22 am

Iran: We control 16% of Iraq's foreign trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The value of Iranian exports to Iraq in the past 11 months has reached about 6 billion dollars, the secretary of the Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce Hamid Hosseini said Monday.
    Hosseini said in a press statement that the volume of Iranian exports to Iraq during the past 11 months amounted to 5 billion and 570 million dollars.
    "Iraq is one of the most important export markets for Iran," said Mujtaba Khosrotag, head of Iran's Trade Development Organization. "In 2016, Iraq was the third largest exporter for our exports."
    Khosrotag pointed out that "Iran controls the foreign trade of Iraq by 16%," noting that "Turkey tops the list of countries that export its products to Iraq by 22%, while China comes in second place by 20%" of foreign trade for Iraq.
    He explained that "his country has managed over the past three years to control the proportion of 19% of Iraqi foreign trade for foodstuffs."
    According to official figures for Iran, 40% of Iranian exports to Iraq enter through border crossings with the Kurdistan Region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:42 am