Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy confirms the possibility of bringing foreign forces to protect the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy confirms the possibility of bringing foreign forces to protect the elections Empty Deputy confirms the possibility of bringing foreign forces to protect the elections

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:28 am

Deputy confirms the possibility of bringing foreign forces to protect the elections

10:57 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the coalition of state law Zeinab al-Khazraji, on Wednesday, the demand of some political forces to protect the elections by foreign forces, stressing that it is not possible to bring foreign troops to protect the upcoming elections.
    "Iraq does not need international protection from anyone who was victorious from the worst terrorist attack he had ever faced and fought on behalf of the world and proved to all that he is capable of protecting himself and his limits from any danger," al-Khazraji said in a statement. An external might be exposed to him so there is no need to demand such a foreign forces. "
    He added that "Iraq has sufficient capacity to qualify to protect the electoral process and provide an appropriate atmosphere to conduct them away from any foreign interventions."
    Khazraji called on political forces demanding foreign protection of the elections to "pay attention to their public and their provinces better than their demands," stressing that "Iraq has men who protect him and we do not need any foreign force on our territory." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:07 am