Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington imposes new sanctions on North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington imposes new sanctions on North Korea Empty Washington imposes new sanctions on North Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:57 am

Washington imposes new sanctions on North Korea

Washington imposes new sanctions on North Korea Irq_58270579_1520403852

The United States has imposed new economic sanctions on North Korea, US State Department spokesman Heather Neuert said, citing Pyongyang's involvement in the assassination of Kim Jong-nam.

"The United States strongly condemns the use of chemical weapons in assassinations." This scorn of international standards to ban the use of chemical weapons demonstrates the reckless nature of North Korea and stresses that we can not tolerate any of its weapons of mass destruction programs, "she said. New economic sanctions have been imposed on North Korea.

The United States pointed out on Feb. 22 that the North Korean government used nerve gas to carry out the assassination.

US laws state that when a country or leader uses a chemical or biological weapon in violation of the US embargo on these weapons, the United States stops importing any goods from that country.

Kim Jong-nam was killed by VX, the so-called nerve gas, at Kuala Lumpur International Airport on February 13 when he was waiting for his trip to Macao, where he was assassinated by wiping his face and eyes with the nerve gas.

The United Nations classifies highly poisonous VX, also known as the nerve gas used in the assassination, within weapons of mass destruction.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=94038

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm