Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British occupation: 2003 occupation of Iraq "war crime"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British occupation: 2003 occupation of Iraq "war crime" Empty British occupation: 2003 occupation of Iraq "war crime"

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Mar 2018, 2:00 am

[size=30]British occupation: 2003 occupation of Iraq "war crime"[/size]
    23/03/2018 06:44 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Special 
    The United States and its allies have been accused of "war crimes" by the United States in 2003, a British newspaper reported Friday, citing former US President George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair as "deceitful." 
    Fifteen years ago, the US administration and its allies launched a criminal war on Iraq that resulted in civil wars, sectarian strife, human rights abuses in Abu Ghraib prison and the emergence of al-Qaeda terrorist gangs and then came to the urging, Tkfiri criminal gangs have graduated from US-run prisons in Iraq.
    She added that the occupation of Iraq paved the way for the emergence of the Dahesh and the other terrorist organizations in Syria, pointing out that Saudi Arabia has a malicious role both in Iraq and Syria and stir up sectarian conflicts between the Shiites and Sunnis in addition to the aggression on Yemen under pretexts of flux and armament from Britain. 
    The weapons, which were sent by Britain and the United States to Iraq and Syria on the face of it, were reaching terrorist groups. 
    She pointed out that the US administration is acting in a double position and in the form of a criminal series that began from the occupation of Afghanistan and then the invasion of Iraq to the war on a hasty, followed by the war on the Kurds in Syria and destruction. 
    She noted that Washington destroyed Baghdad and Mosul and destroyed the rest of the city and Syria. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 8:01 pm